Monday, October 1, 2012

Brittney's Senior Photos

After editing all night, I finally finished editing my friend Brittney's senior photos and I am beyond please with how they turned out! For the session, we went to a local park that had a ton of trees (perfect since the leaves were just beginning to change). The background was beautiful, and of course Brittney is absolutely gorgeous! She is a huge fan of TOMS shoes and wanted to include them in some of her photos! I loved photographing Brittney and this has been one of my favorite shoots to date!


I had to put this photo first, it is one of my favorites!
I love candid shots so much!




Brittney is super eco-friendly and to capture that aspect of her personality I shot this lovely photo of her hugging a tree!





This is the most perfect background for her photos!







Brittney is such a goofball!
We had so much fun acting like little kids and being silly!























My personal favorite (:













No comments:

Post a Comment